Philosophical Doodles

Philosophical Doodles
Drop all your philosophical doodles on #Phoodles

Monday, February 24, 2014

Communism sucks!

Communism has a fallacy!
The reason I am atheist is the same reason I don’t believe in communism.
I am highly cynical about living by the authority of a powerful entity with boundless powers. Even the very thought scares me.
The basic policy of communism is to have no ownership, and everybody is equal and share equal goods. But then, what about the government? Will it not become a group of people with excessive power?
The motive of communism is pure, but how can people actually believe that communism can exist. People think of a world so equal and beautiful. But what about the possibility of existence of communism? Everyone cannot be equal since some needs to be in the government. And that bunch is immensely powerful.
It’s not the motive but the practicality of the theory questioning its existence; that worries me. I don’t hate communism; I simply don’t believe in it, and would love to retain my freedom to myself on such case of uncertainty.
And also it’s must that equality not be enforced upon by distribution of equal goods but equal opportunities, since hard work and talent cannot be equalized with the ignorant and lazy.  

Like a god it is, divine and good motived but the existence questionable, in my opinion, impossible, impractical and illogical.

No comments:

Post a Comment