One of the most common term herd is, “I am bored.” Well, I
am not sure if they mean it at all, but if they mean it, they are living wrong.
I don’t understand how people get bored. Life has so much of
different types of experiences. I believe in pursuing or planning. You cannot
be bored, if you are pursuing something you want. And if you are not pursuing,
simply plan the simple plan.
Even simply listing the bucket list would take much time.
Making plans on how to achieve those dreams is something I seek time for. And
feeling bored, is perfect time to start planning.
The long term plans, the short term plans, the weekend plan,
the holiday plan, the master plan, the five years plan. The long term
achievements to achieve. Achievements to earn this year, and this month. Apart
from pursuit, planning to work on it requires much time. And with all these
pursuit and planning, how much time do you have to get bored.
So, here’s a piece of suggestion. If you feel bored, either
in a group, or alone, stuck in between something boring, start planning the
plan to never get bored again.
No comments:
Post a Comment